Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Sunday, March 22, 2015

January 2015


January 5, 2015

I hope all is well back at home and that everyone is trying to stay out of trouble.  
So I am getting my Patriarchal Blessing later on tonight, which should be pretty cool! ...
Well I officially got it! It was pretty neat!
Nothing too exciting is happening!  We have transfers in two weeks, and I imagine that Im going to be leaving.  It's a bummer, but I'm excited to meet some new people!
Well peace and blessins!

January 12, 2015

Before I forget, I figure I will tell you Happy Birthday for this week!  I'm not going to say that you are getting old, but I will be nice and just say that you are getting wiser...
Our Heavenly Father is always here for us and if we really need something and we ask him in prayer and have faith, we will receive whatever he feels like we truly need to keep on keeping on.
One of our investigators has been coming to sacrament meeting though for the past 3 weeks, so we are pretty happy for him.  
Love when random people take the time to snap a picture and text it to moms!
These elders were caught at Panda Express!


**Elder Eliason was transferred January 19 to Union Oregon**
We were all excited about new adventures but will be sad he is not with the Christensen's anymore!  They are truly Christlike people that we will be forever grateful for! 
Shad & Linda Christensen - Forever Our Friends

Koop and the Christensen's dog Daisy on the day he was transferred!  They were both feeling pretty sad!


Kooper and Elder Mosher, his last companion in Nampa.

January 26, 2015

I'm liking the new area that I am in.  Union is pretty nice and has a lot of history.  There is quite the mix of people here though!  We also cover the town of Cove which is about 9 miles away.  It is a pretty cool town.  If I was to live in Oregon, I would choose to live there!  The people are really great though, and I'm trying to get familiar with a lot of people.  There are a lot of investigators up here, so hopefully we can get some good things going and see some baptisms.
But I finally get to drive! I almost forgot how to drive since it has been 6 months!  The Subaru Legacy just isn't quite the same as dodgey though!
It is super windy up here in Union and they say it is like this all the time.  There is a lot of deer up here though which is cool!  They walk down main street.  Im still getting acquainted with everything so nothing super cool to report yet!
Elder Clark is pretty cool.  He is from a town outside of Dallas, Texas.  
Apparently Elder Clark wasn't ready for the picture. Either that or he doesn't like me haha.

This is me and my one man band... Got my dobro and banjo in the background!



No comments:

Post a Comment